What is Zoom?
Zoom is an online virtual meeting platform to help people connect that FIMC has decided to utilize for the time being to help us continue our offerings.
“Simplified video conferencing and messaging across any device” — https://us04web.zoom.us/meetings
Uploading a profile photo on the zoom website (https://zoom.us/profile) can be a wonderful way to foster a community feeling. As it allows other participants to see a familiar face when video is disabled—instead of a black blank screen. To have a profile photo, participants will need to create an account (there are free acounts) and use the account when connecting to the virtual meetings. Profile photos are not required to participate.
How to Install Zoom Client on Computers
Dial by location
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US
+1 301 715 8592 US
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
*6 — Mute or Un-mute phone
Please refer to our homepage’s “Weekly Offerings” Section for Meeting ID and Password information.
Continuing to have issues after reviewing these resources?
Please contact us by email or send us a message via Facebook.
Including the following information can help us better assist you:
- Please provide phone number if you would like someone to call you.
- How did you try to connect?
- Are you on the computer, cell phone app, or dialing in from telephone?
- If computer or cell-phone app, and you’re in the meeting, what is your screen name?
- Did you connect to the internet audio when prompted on the screen when first joining?
- Have you tried disconnecting from the meeting and reconnecting?
We will be opening meetings 30 minutes early. This is to provide time for community members to join, and for support to have time to help anyone having trouble connecting. We appreciate your patience while we get everyone connected.